HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Resin Surfacing & Garden Area
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers, Solar PV, Thermodynamics
- Flat Roof & Conservatory Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop Online
Get In TouchGet a quote
Planning a new project
Spray Foam from Architects' Perspective
ARRANGE A CALLBACK
SPRAY FOAM TECHNICAL AREAInsulation, with innovation in order to improve building performance and minimise environmental impact
- Icynene Agricultural Application
- Icynene Attic Application
- Icynene Dry-Lining Application
- Icynene Flat Roof Application
- Icynene Industrial Application
- Icynene Pour Fill Application
- Icynene Slate-Tile Application
- Icynene Sloping Roof 1 Application
- Icynene Sloping Roof 2 Application
- Icynene Sloping Roof 3 Application
- Icynene Sloping Roof 4 Application
- Icynene Sound Insulation Application
- Icynene Suspended Timber Floor Application
- Icynene Timber Frame Application
Architect CPD SeminarsThis RIBA approved CPD presentation covers an introduction to the many uses of spray foam insulation as an alternative to more conventional forms of insulation while demonstrating the benefits of its use as a method in achieving U-Value and Air tightness requirements. The presentation focuses on control of air leakage and moisture vapour transmission with reference to Part L & F of the Technical Guidance documents.
The Fraunhofer Seal of ApprovalSpray foam is known to provide a superlative seal for a wide range of projects, yet a recent study conducted by the Fraunhofer Institute suggests that spray foam’s success extends far beyond this fantastic feat. According to the study, this seal is so effective that in most cases, an additional vapour barrier is deemed unnecessary, unless local certification suggests otherwise. In fact, such is the level of permeability expressed by spray foam that it absorbs only negligible amounts of water, providing a refreshing contrast to traditional materials, as it allows walls to breathe, and dry bi-directionally as well.
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.
© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.