HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Flat Roof & Conservatory Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop Online
Get In TouchGo backWindows, Doors & Conservatories
Sliding Sash Windows
REHAU Vertically Sliding Sash Window - The Future of Tradition
Sympathetic in style yet innovative in design, the REHAU Heritage Vertical Slider presents a whole world of new opportunity in both the replacement and new build markets. The REHAU Heritage window system has been developed following extensive consultation with conservation bodies and housing associations. The system offers a wide range of features and benefits.
- Traditional design details and sight-lines of a timber box sash window, with all the benefits of uPVC, make this system the ideal replacement sash window. Traditional timber aesthetics can be replicated by combining sight-lines of the 42mm, 52mm or 62mm heritage sashes, with the deep 81mm heritage bottom rail. The 10mm incrementally stepped sash profiles allow for equal glazing sight-lines to run from top to bottom sash, creating an aesthetically pleasing finished product.
- Patented design details provide superb styling and easy installation.
- Triple chambered profiles ensure good thermal insulation - achieves an 'A' Window Energy Rating (WER) using standard components and without the need for thermal inserts.
- Kitemark accredited extruded profiles produced in accordance with BS EN12608:2003including a SEVERE rating for Classification of climatic zones.
- The system is approved BS7950:1997 (2007) security standards.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification. All profiles are accredited and extruded to the CEN A classification.
- Document L compliant.
- Choosing between either a run-through heritage style horn, or a clip-on version, you are able to replicate traditional timber aesthetics. These options maintain the integrity of building architecture.
- Exterior of sash has putty-line aesthetics with matching astragal bar and inside is sculptured with matching astragal bar.
- A stepped frame with either mechanically jointed sill or fully welded options..
- Triple brush seals for superior draught proofing.
- Anti-jemmy Security Bar for optimum security.
- Sizes up to 1800 X 3500mm.
IncludingFree Delivery, Free Survey, InstallationHome Logic Reviews501 reviews
- The REHAU Heritage system has been stylishly designed to replicate the slim sight-lines and traditional styling details of timber sash windows found throughout the UK and Ireland.
- The REHAU Heritage Deep Bottom Rail replicates the traditional timber joining detail, whilst the Sculptured Glazing Beads and Georgian Bars on the inside of the window add that extra touch of authentic styling.
- Whilst the products main focus is authenticity, the system is also capable of producing a modern more contemporary styled product with plainer and simpler design details.
- Dummy mullion option for keeping slim sight-lines when joining multiple windows.
- An all white finish for the traditional appearance is possible using REHAU high performance silicone and EPDM seals.
- A Georgian style shaped glazing bar available both internally and externally.
- 24mm and 28mm glazing.
- Galvanised steel reinforcement are required above the following parameters:
- Where frames cannot be adequately anchored to masonry
- Sashes must always be reinforced
- Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak and Mahogany woodgrain as standard.
- There is also a choice of 19 special woodgrain and colour laminate options available to order including Anthracite Grey, Cream, Schwarzbraun (black/brown) and the increasingly popular White Ash.
- Further colour options are available from our unique REHAU Acryl II colouring systemoffering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
- Like coloured gasketry and ancillaries as standard to compliment the laminate range.
- The REHAU Heritage vertically sliding system can accommodate a wide variety of standard fittings.
- Sliding latches enable the sashes to be tilted inwards, for ease of cleaning, and to be restricted for safety.
People who bought this also boughtCustomer Rating
ReviewsThe two operators arrived on the agreed day, a little late admittedly but that was understandable as they had traveled from Manchester to my home in rural Lincolnshire at the start of the evening rush hour. The actual work took about two hours, be prepared for the noise of the large generator it was very loud. After the work was completed I was encouraged to inspect what had been done and everything explained clearly. All in all a very clean and tidy job absolutely no complsints/Derek WilesThe weather was terrible and the snow arrived. The two men worked against the odds! In the end they had no option but to down tools. Once the weather easy and work could resume, they were back. Our home is much warmer. Pleased with the resultSuzanne HopperWe were kept informed of progress, times and dates of installation. The crew arrive ready to work and fully explained everything. They were quick, clean and polite at all times. They left after cleaning up thoroughly.The effect is that the house seems warm without the central working so hard although the weather has not been bad and it has not yet had a chance to prove itself.So far I would definitely recommend it for others to installP.A.BristowPeter BristowThe guys arrived early and proceed to lay a protective covering up the stairs. They were very polite and worked non stop. The guys cleaned and hovered after they had finished and also helped to replace my items back into the loft.MR M GARVEYAfter some considerable time searching for a solution to the hot and cold temperature inside my conservatory, I opted for the home logic insulation and upvc cladding. It was the best choice I have made for some time. From salesman to fitters, all were fantastic and the work is first class. And by the way, in this video weather, I have never known the conservatory to ba ad warm. Best investment in have ever madeCraig RobinsonWe could not fault the excellent service given, and the person who undertook the work was extremely thorough and professional.Mr CharlesI first became aware of ICYNENE watching Grand Design on TV,The Homelogic consultant was on time and gave an excellent presentation of the product. My loft area needed some attention so two days after checking feasibility I ordered Icynene to be installed in my loft.Again the two fitters were on time and worked non stop, a credit to the company.CONCLUSION: I moved my Dual Fuel energy account from one of the Big Six two years ago and I moved to Home Logic two months ago.I am looking to a two year payback together with halving my energy billMy house is much warmer including having a nice neat loft.I am very impressed.Alan ParkerForm the initial visit from the engineer who was honest and reliable to the fitters who sprayed the roof. Your service was brilliantMr Ivan PhairSince have long the loft insulation installed it has reduced ourate utility bills for heating. The loft is much warmed and the whole house retains heat. it is also cooler in the summer, rather than stuffy upstairs.Laura WarehamQuick and efficient installation. Left the house looking as clean as when they arrived.G PeacockI was quite sceptical that the spraying of foam in the roof would actually improve the warmth of the house. Just how wrong can you be? Since its installation in January 17, I have noticed that the upstairs of the house is really warm compared to downstairs, at present I still have not closed the loft hatch so any cold or draughts in the loft void would certainly suck the heat out of the property. The job itself was done very quickly and with no mess left behind. I did opt for the lifting of the current loft insulation (which I would have to dispose of), but after talking to the installers, left it down, (like Tesco, every little helps). I cant say that my bills have gone down as it is still too soon, but it sure has made a difference to the overall temperature upstairs. Some remedial repairs to the felt had to be done before the spraying took place. It took approximately 3 hours from start to finish to complete the whole job. There is a slight aroma given off by the application of the foam, but that disappears within a day or two. It is not a cheap upgrade to your house, but it certainly makes it far warmer and seems to have eliminated draughts and cold spots.DavidThe men that came to do the job were very polite and did a very good job we were very pleased highly recomendedMr BaldwinWe had the Icynene foam insulation applied around November by Home Logic. The service from them has been great - from initial quotation through to installation and after-care. The insulation itself is also excellent. We live in an unconventional construction - single-skin steel-framed concrete pre-fab, which had the standard insulation on the floor of the loft. The house was always pretty cold and would feel, within minutes of the heating going off, like there was never any heating on. We have noticed a great difference in the general warmth of the house and especially in how it retains it's heat (even with single-skin walls, therefore no cavity wall insulation). A great product - would recommend it, and Home Logic, to anyone!CaroleHomelogic have certainly made our house warmer and our roof space cleaner.John MarlowVery pleased with the work, and made very little mess.very friendly men who did the job.Anita Finch
Related Home Logic Living ArticlesFULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences