HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Resin Surfacing & Garden Area
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers, Solar PV, Thermodynamics
- Flat Roof & Conservatory Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGo back
Trainee Data & Compliance Controller
Home Logic UK Limited
- Location: Southampton
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Working Days: Monday-Friday
- Salary: £18'000- £20'000 (Dependant on Experience)
- Start Date: ASAP / Immediate Start (to commence handover)
We don't do ordinary - we do exceptional! We prefer to leave the average to others.
Home Logic UK Limited, based in Hampshire with offices across the UK, are an innovative, forward-thinking company dedicated to bringing eco-friendly, cost effective energy saving solutions to the homes of the UK. Our commitment to our customers is to help drive energy bills down using the latest technologies, while continuing to make a huge contribution to the environment.
Could you be the new Trainee Data & Compliance Controller we are looking for?
Responsibilities and Duties:
As a trainee Data Controller, you'll be responsible for learning all aspects of data & compliance, ensuring the Company is compliant with our regulatory responsibilities at all times.
You'll take the lead on data requests made by regulatory bodies and individuals and you'll need to have a customer focused approach to your work as you'll collaborate with a number of key people at all levels. You'll also:
- Collate and analyse data, making recommendations based on analysis, and producing reports.
- Produce regular compliance reports in line with regulatory guidelines & requirements.
- Investigate and inspect data, processes and working practices.
- Plan and deliver a range of other projects.
We are looking for:
- Relevant experience in the same field, bring transferable skills with you.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent Excel skills - from formulas to pivot tables.
- A talent for presenting data in an interesting and informative way.
- Good communication skills.
- First-class organisational skills along with a meticulous attention to detail.
- The ability to suggest process improvements and progress change.
- An understanding of data protection regulation and compliance matters.
- Current GDPR & compliance certifications/qualifications would be an advantage!
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Scope to train fully in this role and make it your own!
- Equal opportunities employer
- Generous Salary
- Job Security
- Opportunities to receive official GDPR qualifications
Interested? Please complete your application via indeed or contact Lexy at Home Logic UK Limited.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- Data Compliance: 1 year
For an informal chat and to apply for this role please contact our team on: 0800 1700 636 or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org